Dust flux, Vostok ice core

Dust flux, Vostok ice core
Two dimensional phase space reconstruction of dust flux from the Vostok core over the period 186-4 ka using the time derivative method. Dust flux on the x-axis, rate of change is on the y-axis. From Gipp (2001).

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Why is Japan different?

Having been to Japan, and being at a loss to describe it, I was hoping to be enlightened by this article in Foreign Policy.

Unfortunately, the article doesn't explain any of the following.


I'd like to see this. For research purposes.


I was going to see the Robot Cabaret, but my traveling companion took ill, and we skipped it.



French-fry phone case.



The idea of spaghetti with ketchup reminds me of a friend of mine who had nothing to eat but pasta and ketchup while on an expedition to the Rwenzoris.


Harajuku fashion.


Hello Kitty becomes a teenager.



Akihabara.





Hard times.



No comments:

Post a Comment